Global Cognitive Assessment And Training Market in Education Services Industry|Discover Company Insights in Technavio
NEW YORK, July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 8.82 billion is expected in the cognitive assessment and training market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the cognitive assessment and training market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Cambridge Cognition Holdings Plc, CogniFit Ltd., Cogstate Ltd., ImPACT Applications Inc., Pearson Plc, Posit Science Corp., Quest Diagnostics Inc., Signant Health, Total Brain Ltd., and WIRB Copernicus Group are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the cost-effective online cognitive assessments, the increasing focus on brain health, and the emphasis on quality education will offer immense growth opportunities.
Cognitive Assessment and Training Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The cognitive assessment and training market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the cognitive assessment and training market:
Cognitive Assessment and Training Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the cognitive assessment and training market in the education services industry include Cambridge Cognition Holdings Plc, CogniFit Ltd., Cogstate Ltd., ImPACT Applications Inc., Pearson Plc, Posit Science Corp., Quest Diagnostics Inc., Signant Health, Total Brain Ltd., and WIRB Copernicus Group. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio's report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Cognitive Assessment and Training Market size
- Cognitive Assessment and Training Market trends
- Cognitive Assessment and Training Market industry analysis
The rising adoption of gamification for cognitive assessment is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, credibility concerns may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the cognitive assessment and training market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Cognitive Assessment and Training Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cognitive assessment and training market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cognitive assessment and training market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cognitive assessment and training market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cognitive assessment and training market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Corporate Compliance Training Market- The corporate compliance training market is segmented by type (online and blended) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
Global Artificial Intelligence Market in the Education Sector- The artificial intelligence market in the education sector is segmented by end-user (higher education and K12), model (learner model, pedagogical model, and domain model), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Education - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cambridge Cognition Holdings Plc
- CogniFit Ltd.
- Cogstate Ltd.
- ImPACT Applications Inc.
- Pearson Plc
- Posit Science Corp.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Signant Health
- Total Brain Ltd.
- WIRB Copernicus Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/cognitive-assessment-and-training-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cognitive-assessment-and-training-market-in-education-services-industrydiscover-company-insights-in-technavio-301339378.html